Setting the Foundation for a Lifetime of Healthy, Happy Smiles!
At Yost Pediatric Dentistry, we know a child’s early experiences have a lasting impact, well into adulthood. By providing a fun and engaging environment for our young patients, we foster trust and a sense of safety in the dental office.
Our Approach to Children’s Dental Care
We work closely with parents and children, establishing early, positive habits that set the foundation for a lifetime of healthy and happy smiles!
- Our Doctors: Each of our doctors is highly-trained and experienced. They constantly further their knowledge through continuing education, staying current on the latest developments in pediatric dentistry in order to provide the best experience and results. Our doctors are also calm, warm, and patient, connecting with children in a non-threatening manner that eases anxiety and encourages cooperation. They truly enjoy getting to know each child, earning smiles and trust.
- Our Staff: All of our clinical and customer service team members are well-trained, accommodating, and friendly. They are here to assist parents and our young patients, answer questions, and ensure worry-free visits, filled with laughter and smiles.
- Our Atmosphere: We have designed our two San Antonio offices to be kid-friendly spaces, with an inviting jungle theme throughout. The faces of even anxious new patients brighten as soon as they see our fun décor, toys, and play areas.
- Our Focus on Education: Through age-appropriate language and demonstration, we teach children about their health, why it’s important to keep their teeth and gums clean, and how to practice good dental hygiene. At the same time, we guide parents as they help their little one develop good habits that will last a lifetime.
- Our Emphasis on Personal Communication: Our doctors and staff treat each child and family with compassion, respecting their situation and desires. That includes working closely with parents to develop a treatment plan to address the child’s needs and parent’s expectations. We will explain everything in detail, walk you through options, and invite your questions. It is important you are an informed advocate for your child’s oral health.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Choosing a dental home for your little ones is a big decision. We invite you to schedule a complimentary visit at our Palo Alto or Fredericksburg office, in San Antonio. Yost Pediatric Dentistry serves families from Floresville, Devine, Pleasanton, and Laredo. We look forward to serving your children, too!
Working with you, we will set the foundation for a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles; schedule a consultation, today!